Pumpkin Spice Latte is an iconic drink that inherently belongs to autumn days. It features a delicious combination of pumpkin puree and aromatic spices, creating the smell and taste of autumn in one cup. With our easy recipe for Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte, you can prepare this seasonal treat in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy a warm, creamy drink full of fall flavors.
HOMEMADE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
- 1/2 cup of coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cane sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice (mixed cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for decoration (optional)
- Grated orange peel for garnish (optional)
- Pour in the coffee, add the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin spice and vanilla extract.
- Mix everything together in a blender FitStream PRO.
- Blend the ingredients until well mixed and the drink is smooth.
- Pour into a glass and add whipped cream on top and grated orange zest for garnish, if desired.
- Enjoy your homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte!
You can also prepare the drink with our Slimming Coffee. It contains ingredients that not only support metabolic processes, but also contains antioxidants that have detoxifying effects for the body.
|Values per serving|
|% Daily value*|
|Total fat||10,1 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||6,1 g||30%|
TIP FROM A NUTRITION ADVISOR
Get inspired by tips and tricks from a nutritionist. He creates healthy and interesting recipes for you, conveys important information about a healthy lifestyle.