We would like to briefly inform you about the processing of your personal data. This information does not concern the personal data of legal entities, including the name, legal form and contact details of the legal entity.
- Who is the data controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is the company FITSTREAM, s.r.o., with its registered office at Valentiniánova 1384/8, 851 10 Bratislava, e-mail: email@example.com, (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller").
- In what situations will we process your data?
A. Processing of data with your consent.
We will ask for your consent if you are not already a registered customer of ours or if we do not have another similar relationship with you that meets the requirements of reason 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and you wish to receive marketing offers from us.
B. Processing of data without your consent.
We may process your personal data without your consent on the basis of the following legal titles and for the following purposes:
a) Legal title: performance of the contract or performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
- implementation of the contractual obligation, including related commercial and financial communications
- customer program
b) Legal title: protection of the rights and legally protected interests of the Controller.
- for the recovery of amounts owed for goods delivered or other claims of the Operator
- in selected cases to assess your credibility
- direct marketing directed exclusively to our registered customers and persons meeting the requirements under reason 47 of the GDPR Regulation, consisting in the offer of products and services provided by the Operator
(c) Legal title: performance of a legal obligation arising from the law.
- the provision of assistance to public authorities on the basis and within the limits of the law, including the storage of data on the basis of the law
- electronic recording of sales
- What personal data do we process about you?
We process the following personal data:
- your identification and contact details
- details of the products you have purchased or services we have provided to you
- data from our communications with each other (whether in person, in writing, by telephone or otherwise)
- payment details (e.g. amount paid, etc.)
- only in selected cases, data about your trustworthiness, for the purpose of the so-called "blacklist"
- What are the sources of this information?
Your personal data processed by the Controller for the purposes described in point 2 of this information come exclusively from you, i.e. data that you have provided to us, for example, in connection with the conclusion of a contract (purchase of goods) or have communicated to us for the purposes of the customer program and registration for it.
- Who is the recipient of the personal data?
We transfer your personal data in justified cases and only to the extent necessary or indicated to the following categories of recipients:
- our contractors that we need for our normal operation and performance of our contractual relationship with you, e.g. an IT supplier, courier or postal service provider
- to other entities in cases where we are required to disclose your data by law or where it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. to courts, the police of the Slovak Republic, etc.)
- if you give us permission to do so to the extent of your email address used in the context of a purchase on our online shop, to the operator of a direct marketing or service used to generate and send you purchase satisfaction surveys. Such controller is in the position of a data processor in relation to our company. However, by transmitting this personal data, we ensure all of the above rights for you.
- What rights do you have in the processing of your personal data?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access - You can ask the Controller for access to the personal data we process about you. The controller will also provide you with a copy of the personal data processed.
- Right to rectification - You can ask the Data Controller to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data we process about you.
- Right to erasure - You can ask the controller to erase your personal data if any of the following situations occur:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- you have withdrawn the consent on the basis of which your personal data was processed and there is no further legal basis for processing it
- you have objected to being the subject of decision-making based on automated processing of your personal data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for such processing or you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed
- your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the Data Controller is subject
- Right to restriction of processing - You can ask the controller to restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following situations occur:
- you have denied the accuracy of the personal data for the time necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing of your personal data is unlawful, but you refuse to erase the data and instead request a restriction on its use
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR until it has been verified that the legitimate grounds of the Data Controller outweigh your legitimate grounds
- Right to data portability - in the cases provided for by the GPDR Regulation, you have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that this right shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
- Right to withdraw consent - if the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose for which you have given your consent at any time.
- You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data by the Controller for the purposes of direct marketing carried out on the basis of the Controller's legitimate interest.
- Right to lodge a complaint - you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Ružinov, Slovakia, https://www.dataprotection.gov.sk/
- Is your consent to the processing of your personal data voluntary or mandatory?
We will ask you for your consent if you are not already a registered customer of ours, nor do we have any other similar relationship with you that meets the requirements of reason 47 of the GDPR, and you wish to receive marketing offers from us. Giving this consent is entirely voluntary. Giving this consent is not a condition for receiving any goods or services offered by our company.
- Can I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data?
You may withdraw your consent granted for marketing purposes at any time.
- How can you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data?
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a written statement to our company address or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can you defend yourself against direct marketing carried out without your consent?
You have the right to object to such processing of your personal data at any time, free of charge, by contacting any of our contacts listed in point 1.