Competition rules FitStream.eu / FITSTREAM s.r.o.
Familiarize yourself with the rules of the competitions that take place on social networks, i.e. on Facebook and Instagram account FitStream.eu
1.The organizer of the competition is FITSTREAM s.r.o., with registered office at Valentiniánova 8, 851 10 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID No.: 35801042 , VAT No.: 2021544833, VAT No.: SK2021544833, registration in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava 1, Section: Sro, Insert No. 22963/B .
- The Contests are in no way operated, sponsored by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram and they are not responsible for their operation. Information provided in the Contests will not be disclosed to these companies. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contests must be directed to the organizer, not Facebook or Instagram.
- The competition is running on Facebook and Instagram account FitStream.eu
- The date of the specific competition is specified in the competition entry
- The competition is open to any person who is 16 years of age or older, has an active Facebook or Instagram profile and has met the competition conditions set out in the competition entry.
- Each contestant can add multiple comments with a tagged person under the contest entry.
- The organizer reserves the right to exclude from the competition comments that:
- clearly have no connection to the competition entry,
- contain profanity or other language that is contrary to generally accepted social morals and ethics,
- contain threatening and/or other similar verbal abuse, including misleading information to another person,
- incite hatred based on sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, or membership of a nationality or ethnic group,
- promote addictive substances or downplay the consequences of their use,
- endanger the physical, mental and/or moral development of minors,
- incite other persons to act immorally or to act in contravention of generally binding legal regulations in force in the Slovak Republic,
- are contrary to these Rules and/or to generally binding legislation in force in the Slovak Republic,
- deemed by the organiser to be unsuitable for publication.
- The winners of the competition will be determined by lottery from among all the contestants participating in the competition.
Winner announcement and prize distribution
- The winner will win a FitStream E1 portable blender.
- The Organiser will announce the Winner by publishing the Winner's details in anonymised form on the Facebook page (stories) of https://www.facebook.com/fitstream.eu and the Instagram page of https://www.instagram.com/fitstream_eu/a, while contacting the Winner via private message. In the case of a competition administered by a third party, the announcement of the competition will take place on the profile of that person.
- The Winner is not entitled to assign the prize to another person; however, this does not limit the Winner's right to donate the prize once he/she has acquired it.
- Delivery of the prize will be made by courier/post/delivery service.
Other conditions of the competition
1.Contestants are not entitled to claim financial or any other consideration in lieu of the prize and are not entitled to any other consideration from the Promoter other than as set out in these rules.
- Any claims or objections shall be finally decided by the organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to shorten, postpone, suspend or cancel the Competition without refund or to unilaterally amend or supplement the Competition Rules throughout the duration of the Competition by announcing the change on the Organiser's website www.fitstream.eu where the complete and valid Competition Rules are available.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to review all conditions for participation in the Competition and, in the event of a dispute, to consider and make a final decision on any issue relating to the Competition. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a competitor from the competition or not to award a prize to a competitor in the event of a breach of the competition rules.
Competitor's declaration and consent to the processing of personal data
- By participating in the competition, the contestant voluntarily grants the organizer (the data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act) consent to the processing of his/her personal data provided to the organizer during the duration of the competition, as well as in connection with the eventual handover of prizes for the purposes of inclusion in the competition, its evaluation and delivery of the prize. The contestant has the right to request from the controller access to personal data concerning the data subject, the right to rectification of personal data, the right to erasure of personal data and the right to restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to portability of personal data.
- The Controller stores the personal data of the winner to the extent and for the period necessary for the delivery of the prize, but not longer than 2 months.
- The controller will provide personal data to the processors in charge of managing its Facebook and Instagram pages.
- This consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary. Withdrawal of consent during the duration of the competition is effective from the moment of its delivery to the organizer and results in the contestant's exclusion from the competition.
Validity of the rules
- These rules are valid from 01.06.2020, i.e. from the day the competition starts.
In Bratislava, on 01.06. 2020