A spring miracle, that's what we could call bear garlic and its excellent spicy taste and healing properties. Storing this herb is not easy and preserving the necessary nutrients in it is even more difficult. However, garlic pesto is one of the best ways to make the most of this miracle. Read our recipe for healthy homemade bear garlic pesto in olive oil.
PESTO FROM WILD GARLIC
- Freshly picked bear garlic
- Nuts (walnuts/cashews..., but you can make it without nuts)
- Extra virgin olive oil (can also be flaxseed, hazelnut...)
- Place the bear garlic in a sieve and clean it thoroughly under cold running water.
- Shake the washed garlic, let it dry for a while and put it in a blender. You can now add salt, lemon, nuts, chilli and olive oil to the garlic.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender FitStream PRO.
- Store the bear pesto in the fridge and season your pasta or fish with it. We wish you a good taste!
69,99 €with VAT Select options
6,99 € Incl. VAT Add to cart
10,99 € Incl. VAT Add to cart
|Values per serving|
|% Daily value*|
|Total fat||22,6 g||29%|
|Saturated fat||3,7 g||18%|
|Total carbohydrate content||16,7 g||6%|
|Total sugar||2,4 g||-|
TIP FROM A NUTRITION ADVISOR
Get inspired by tips and tricks from a nutritionist. He creates healthy and interesting recipes for you, conveys important information about a healthy lifestyle.